unsubscribe

  • Buddy Landry
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2001
      unsubscribe
    • lflank@ij.net
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 1, 2001
        On 1 Feb 01, at 18:03, Buddy Landry wrote:

        > unsubscribe

        You have to go to Egroups and unsubscribe yourself, at the same
        place you subscribed yourself.

        Check out my reptile page:
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
        Suncoast Serpentarium
        http://www.geocities.com/suncoastserpentarium/
        Creation "Science" Debunked:
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank
      • Katherine Reece
        Message 3 of 22 , May 25, 2001

          unsubscribe

        • lflank@ij.net
          Message 4 of 22 , May 25, 2001
            On 25 May 01, at 13:20, Katherine Reece wrote:

            > unsubscribe

            You have to go to yahoogroups and unsubscribe yourself there.

            Check out my reptile page:
            http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
            Suncoast Serpentarium
            http://www.suncoastserpentarium.org
            Creation "Science" Debunked:
            http://www.geocities.com/lflank
          • Cathy Donaldson
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 28, 2002

            • Cathy Donaldson
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 29, 2002

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 29, 2002

                  You have to unsubscribe yourself at Yahoogroups in the same
                  place you signed yourself up.

                  Creation "Science" Debunked
                  http://www.geocities.com/lflank
                  Lenny Flank's Reptile Page
                  http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
                • henryhanno@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 20, 2002
                    I regret but wish to unsubscribe to this website. It is getting too voluminous to for me to follow.

                    henryhanno

                    Henry O. Rappold
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 20, 2002
                      > I regret but wish to unsubscribe to this website. It is getting too
                      > voluminous to for me to follow.

                      No, you have to stay. It's the law. You can check out any time you
                      like, but you can never leave. ;>

                      You need to unsubscribe yourself at yahoogroups, in the same
                      palce you subscribed yourself.

                      Creation "Science" Debunked
                    • ceo@logix.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 20, 2002
                        Lenny Flank wrote:
                        > > I regret but wish to unsubscribe to this website. It is getting too
                        > > voluminous to for me to follow.
                        > No, you have to stay. It's the law. You can check out any time you
                        > like, but you can never leave. ;>

                        Mirrored in the writings, some need
                        Pink shampoo for lice;
                        We seem all like prisoners here
                        Of a plot device...

                        ===|================/ D. Keith Howington, CEO (CEO@...)
                      • henryhanno@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 21, 2002
                          Unsubscribe from Debunk Creation
                        • thegrappler
                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 21, 2002
                            --- In DebunkCreation@y..., henryhanno@a... wrote:
                            > Unsubscribe from Debunk Creation

                            idiot
                          • d
                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 7, 2016
                              unsbscribe
                            • d
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 11, 2016
                                Dear Colleagues,

                                I ask it again; Please unsubscribe me.  Thank you.

                                Doug10399@...

                              • Mike Brass
                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 11, 2016

                                  You do realise there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail?

                                  I ask it again; Please unsubscribe me.  Thank you.

                                  Doug10399@...

                                • Brian van der Spuy
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 12, 2016
                                    [[[unsubscribe
                                        Posted by: "d" doug10399@... doug10399
                                        Date: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:31 am ((PDT))
                                    Dear Colleagues,
                                    I ask it again; Please unsubscribe me.  Thank you.
                                    Doug10399@...]]]

                                    Hope to see you again if and when we get a creationist in here again. :-)

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 12, 2016
                                      You need to unsub yourself. There should be a link somewhere here to do that.

                                      "In the end, reality always wins"

                                      Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                                      Hidden History Blog:
                                      http://www.lflank.wordpress.com