The state of our union is … dumber

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      Not sure what, if anything, one should make of this:

      The state of our union is … dumber

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013

        From: Brian van der Spuy <brianvds@...>

        > The state of our union is … dumber

        IIRC, American newspapers are written at a seventh-grade level because that's all most of us can manage to read.

        We are a nation of pig-ignorant uneducated and uninformed simpletons.

        "In the end, reality always wins"

        Editor, Red and Black Publishers
        http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com