Re: [DebunkCreation] Digest Number 9009

  • Paulo César
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      Thank you for the massage.
      I’m very happy join this group.

      De: "DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com" <DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com>
      Para: DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Terça-feira, 1 de Janeiro de 2013 9:42
      Assunto: [DebunkCreation] Digest Number 9009

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Happy New Year, everyone
          From: Lenny Flank
      1b. Re: Happy New Year, everyone
          From: Mikey Brass
      1c. Re: Happy New Year, everyone
          From: errobc
      1d. Re: Happy New Year, everyone
          From: Torfinn Ørmen

      Messages
      1a. Happy New Year, everyone
          Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
          Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm ((PST))

      And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

      :)

      Editor, Red and Black Publishers
      http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

      Messages in this topic (12)
      1b. Re: Happy New Year, everyone
          Posted by: "Mikey Brass" mike@... mikearchaeology
          Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:19 pm ((PST))

      Regurgitated from last year :-D

      Sent from my Windows Phone
      ------------------------------

          Posted by: "errobc" errobc@... errobc
          Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm ((PST))

      Remember, if a cop comes to your door tonight, just say "I swear to drunk I'm not god."

      ;)

          Posted by: "Torfinn Ørmen" torf-o@... torfinnoe
          Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:24 pm ((PST))

      Yet another reason to never get a driving license.

      Skål!

      Happy new year! Godt nytt år! Un an nou fericit!

      And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

      :)

      Editor, Red and Black Publishers
      http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

      Messages in this topic (12)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Digest Email  | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          DebunkCreation-normal@yahoogroups.com
          DebunkCreation-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013

        From: Paulo César <paulocesarfrance@...>0

        > Thank you for the massage. I’m very happy join this group.

        Welcome.  :)  You'll find that we haven't had any creationists here for a long long time. In the US, creationism is all but dead as any sort of effective political movement, and since creationist movements elsewhere in the world are heavily dependent upon the US, they are fading quickly too.

        So this list has more or less morphed into just a group of cyber-friends all around the world (we have people in the US, UK, Canada, South Africa, and another person from Brazil) who now just hang around here and chat about whatever interests us.

        :)