Re: chicago photos

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
      [[[Re: chicago photos
          Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
          Date: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:56 am ((PDT))
      At least South Africa will be warm.  ;)]]]

      ---With your luck, you'll freeze here as well. It is not unheard of for us to have a week or two of cool, drizzly weather here in summer. :-)

      --
      Brian
      http://brianvds.blogspot.com/

    • Mikey Brass
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012

        The fault of those living up north :-)

        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
          Glad to know that the bad weather was all Lenny's fault and not mine.

          We leave for South Africa 2 months from today!!!!

          Mike Torsberg

          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
            The real hot weather is in January and February.

            Sent from my Windows Phone

            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
              > From: Mike Torsberg <miket6562@...>
              >
              >Glad to know that the bad weather was all Lenny's fault and not mine.

              Apparently I'm a rain magnet.  :)

              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
                I understand Texas needs some too.

                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
                  so much for the vaunted Mediterranean climate.

                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 1, 2012
                    Susan: The latest drought monitor: http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

                    --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Joe Cooper <joe0727@...> wrote:

                    > I understand Texas needs some too.
                    >
                    > On 10/1/2012 6:23 AM, Lenny Flank wrote:
                    > >

                    > > > From: Mike Torsberg <miket6562@... <mailto:miket6562%40yahoo.com>>
                    > > >
                    > > >Glad to know that the bad weather was all Lenny's fault and not mine.
                    > >
                    > > Apparently I'm a rain magnet. :)

                    > > Lenny Flank
                    > > "There are no loose threads in the web of life"
                    > >
                    > > Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                    > > http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
                    > >

                    > --
                    > Joe Cooper

                  • Mikey Brass

                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 2, 2012
                        very fine photos. Is that you on navy pier?

                        gotta go to the museums again soon. My son has moved back to the Chi-town area; he lives in Lincoln Park about a mile walk to the zoo.

                        I can go there any time. He loves it when I take care of his dog--but it's here at my house for a week cause I have a lot to do at home this week.
                        Message 11 of 23 , Oct 2, 2012
                          > From: HumanCarol <humancarol@...>
                          >
                          >very fine photos. Is that you on navy pier?

                          Yep. and that's me at the General Logan statue.