"Goldman Rules The World"

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      Posted on another forum:

      BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World"

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2011
        The "Occupy Wall Street" protests in New York City have been spreading and now have versions in nearly every US state.

        I can only hope that the time has finally come when people are ready to start taking action.

        Editor, Red and Black Publishers
        http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com