Re: Denmark bans Marmite

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 147 , Jun 1, 2011
      [[[Re: Denmark bans Marmite
         Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
         Date: Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 am ((PDT))
      Real Vikings live on mead and dried fish. ;)]]]

      ---Well, that pretty much what Marmite IS, except it mashes the above ingredients into a paste, along with used axle grease and/or crude oil. And the descendants of the Vikings are now so terrified of this they need government protection from it? Oh, what has the world come to...  ;-)

    • cftbq
      Message 147 of 147 , Jun 14, 2011
        That's OK. I've been hearing this sort of thing for 55 years now. Haven't let it depress me into questioning myself for the last 30 or so. I do still have this tendency to take people at their word, though, until there's evidence to the contrary. Interesting that you still try to connect me with a party with which I have no connection or sympathy.

        --P