New Atheists (Again)

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:10 AM
      For what it is worth, the NCSE has totally ignored Jerry Coyne's letter (as have we at the BCSE).

      I can only conclude that Coyne, the signatories to the letter and PZ Myers and his mob now look to be very, very silly, indeed. They've been snubbed.

      Talk about shooting themselves in the foot.
    • Michael Brass
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 7:02 AM
        I am sure you are devastated ;-)

        On 01/05/2011, Roger <stanyardroger@...> wrote:
        > For what it is worth, the NCSE has totally ignored Jerry Coyne's letter (as
        > have we at the BCSE).
        >
        > I can only conclude that Coyne, the signatories to the letter and PZ Myers
        > and his mob now look to be very, very silly, indeed. They've been snubbed.
        >
        > Talk about shooting themselves in the foot.

        Sent from my mobile device
      • Roger
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 7:21 AM
          --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brass <mike@...> wrote:

          > I am sure you are devastated ;-)

          It was a nasty business, Mikey. David Anderson Mark 2. Came away with bits of me missing - ear, goolie, etc.. Safer playing Rugby League.

          Still, we've seen 'em off! ;-)

          > On 01/05/2011, Roger <stanyardroger@...> wrote:
          > > For what it is worth, the NCSE has totally ignored Jerry Coyne's letter (as
          > > have we at the BCSE).
          > >
          > > I can only conclude that Coyne, the signatories to the letter and PZ Myers
          > > and his mob now look to be very, very silly, indeed. They've been snubbed.
          > >
          > > Talk about shooting themselves in the foot.

          > --
          > Sent from my mobile device

        • Michael Brass
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 10:13 AM
            > It was a nasty business, Mikey. David Anderson Mark 2.

            I remember Anderson all too well. His dumb-arse website remains up, making
            him look more of an idiot than ever,

            > Came away with
            > bits of me missing - ear, goolie, etc.. Safer playing Rugby League.
            >
            > Still, we've seen 'em off! ;-)

            Idiots come and go; the truth persists.