Re: Foundations of Feliforme Families

  • buck12ga2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010

      --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "WayOutWesley" <wayoutwesley@...> wrote:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrt90MJL08
      >
      > What do you think of this video?
      >
      > Does it have any egregious errors in it?
      >
      > I think it asks some good questions about 'kinds' that I'd like to hear creationists try to answer.

      I don't see any errors. But what do I know? It sure is entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

      Buck

    • WayOutWesley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "buck12ga2000" <hannahd5302@...> wrote:

        > --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "WayOutWesley" <wayoutwesley@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrt90MJL08
        > >
        > > What do you think of this video?
        > >
        > > Does it have any egregious errors in it?
        > >
        > > I think it asks some good questions about 'kinds' that I'd like to
        > hear creationists try to answer.
        > >

        > I don't see any errors. But what do I know? It sure is entertaining.
        > Thanks for sharing.
        >
        > Buck

        Thanks Buck,

        I thought whoever made the video did a good job but before I shared it anywhere I wanted to bring it to the experts here because they don't have a problem shredding something if its got problems.