Re:[DebunkCreation] Digest Number 824

  • Cameron_Black@Jafra.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Michael Suttkus fumed:
      Invent? INVENT? I invented nothing! It is a perfectly legitimate
      word!

      Cameron pacifies:
      It's okay Michael, I wasn't accusing you of inventing anything ;-)

      I meant I'm sure the members of the list *could* invent some *if* they felt like
      it. Of course, since we're all evil atheist conspirators hellbent on the
      destruction of all that is good, we probably will, seeing as we don't realise
      that all the words that will ever be necessary are right there in the bible.