Re: [DebunkCreation] Happy New Year, everyone

  • Mriana
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
      I'm at home drinking.  lol

      Mriana

      --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Lenny Flank <lflank@...> wrote:
      From: Lenny Flank <lflank@...>
      Subject: [DebunkCreation] Happy New Year, everyone
      To: debunkcreation@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 7:14 PM

      And remember, don't drink while you're driving --- you might spill your
      beer that way.

      :)

      Editor, Red and Black Publishers
      http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:DebunkCreation-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:DebunkCreation-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Alan Wilson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009

        Happy New Year to all!

        Alan

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
          And a happy New Year from Isabelle and me as well.

          We celebrated by watching a cartoon movie, lol.
        • doug10399@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
            In a message dated 1/1/2009 6:19:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, alanwilson430306@... writes:

            Happy New Year to all!

            Amen. -- D.

          • RAY PERREAULT
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
              \And Happy New Years to you, also.

              \How is Isabelle?  She does not post much anymore.

              Ray

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

                :)

                Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
              • Mikey Brass
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                  Regurgitated from last year :-D

                  Sent from my Windows Phone

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                    Remember, if a cop comes to your door tonight, just say "I swear to drunk I'm not god."

                    ;)

                    --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Lenny Flank <lflank@...> wrote:

                    > And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.
                    >
                    > :)

                    > Lenny Flank
                    > "There are no loose threads in the web of life"
                    >

                    > Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                    > http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

                  • Torfinn Ørmen
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                      Yet another reason to never get a driving license. Smilefjes som blunker

                      Skål!

                      Happy new year! Godt nytt år! Un an nou fericit!

                      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 1:14 AM

                      And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

                      :)

                      Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                      http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
                    • Brian van der Spuy
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 2, 2013
                        [[[Re: Happy New Year, everyone
                            Posted by: "errobc" errobc@... errobc
                            Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm ((PST))
                        Remember, if a cop comes to your door tonight, just say "I swear to drunk I'm not god."]]]

                        ---I like this one. Consider it stolen. :-)