Re: OT: my stormtrooper armor

  • David Windhorst
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Lenny Flank <lflank@...> wrote:

      > Finally finished the Star Wars stormtrooper armor I've been working
      on -- it's made from old "for sale" signs.

      > Check it out here:
      >

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS79sDr70zc
      >
      > (Warning: you'll see me in leotards. Might be scary.)

      Somewhere, way back in the day (probably in "Starlog"), an article on
      the sound design for the first film stated that the raw footage of
      stormtroopers marching through the Death Star hangar sounded like a
      sack race in Hefty trash bags.

      And a topical -- for this OT thread -- entry from today's comics:

      http://news.yahoo.com/comics/brewsterrockit

      dw