Today on LiveScience.com, Incredible Discoveries Made in Remote Caves. July 31, 2008

  • Phil J Nankivell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      G' day all Bunker's!

      " If we are going to teach ' Creation Science ' as an alternative to Evolution, then we should also teach the Stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction ". Judith Hayes.

      " NO, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as Citizens, nor should they be considered as Patriots.
      This is one nation under a fake made up concept GOD! "
      THAT Wacko Cross Head Prez...YES George.THE Tree, not the shrub Bush.