Re: EVILutionist predictions true again

  • Karl Lembke
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
      "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@...> wrote:

      > <snip>...and about the evolution of
      > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
      > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
      > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
      <g>

      No, their fangs are in the butt of whoever sat down close enough to
      make them nervous.
    • Michael E. Suttkus, II
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@...>
        wrote:

        > <snip>...and about the evolution of
        > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
        > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
        > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
        > <g>

        Just to clarify, in case there was anyone unsure (yes, I see the <g>),
        their in the rear of the snake's mouth, not the rear of the snake.
      • Michael E. Suttkus, II
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
          --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Karl Lembke" <karl.lembke@...>
          wrote:

          > "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@> wrote:
          >
          > > <snip>...and about the evolution of
          > > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
          > > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
          > > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
          > <g>
          >
          > No, their fangs are in the butt of whoever sat down close enough to
          > make them nervous.

          Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
          snake to do. The fangs just aren't placed for it.
        • JAF
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2007
            On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 01:31:46 -0000, you wrote:

            >Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
            >snake to do. The fangs just aren't placed for it.

            I know - Fangs just ain't what they used to be.

            --
            JAF anarchatntlworldfullstopcom
            www.amnestynorthlincs.org.uk
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2007
              >Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
              >snake to do. The fangs
              just aren't placed for it.

              JAF:  I know - Fangs just ain't what they used to be.

              Maybe we should check with Phyllis Diller about that?  <g>

              RR