Re: [DebunkCreation] EVILutionist predictions true again

  • Richard Ruppel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2007
      <snip>...and about the evolution of
      forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
      front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).

      MAN!!!  You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?  <g>
    • Karl Lembke
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 7:42 AM
        "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@...> wrote:

        > <snip>...and about the evolution of
        > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
        > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
        > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
        <g>

        No, their fangs are in the butt of whoever sat down close enough to
        make them nervous.
      • Michael E. Suttkus, II
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 6:31 PM
          --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@...>
          wrote:

          > <snip>...and about the evolution of
          > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
          > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
          > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
          > <g>

          Just to clarify, in case there was anyone unsure (yes, I see the <g>),
          their in the rear of the snake's mouth, not the rear of the snake.
        • Michael E. Suttkus, II
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 6:31 PM
            --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Karl Lembke" <karl.lembke@...>
            wrote:

            > "Richard Ruppel" <rruppel@> wrote:
            >
            > > <snip>...and about the evolution of
            > > forward-fanged snakes from rear-fanged ones by compression of the
            > > front part of the mouth (confirmed by Lenny).
            > > MAN!!! You telling me that some snakes have fangs in their BUTT?!?
            > <g>
            >
            > No, their fangs are in the butt of whoever sat down close enough to
            > make them nervous.

            Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
            snake to do. The fangs just aren't placed for it.
          • JAF
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2 1:43 AM
              On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 01:31:46 -0000, you wrote:

              >Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
              >snake to do. The fangs just aren't placed for it.

              I know - Fangs just ain't what they used to be.

              --
              JAF anarchatntlworldfullstopcom
              www.amnestynorthlincs.org.uk
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2 8:30 AM
                >Actually, that would be an extremely difficult thing for a rear-fanged
                >snake to do. The fangs
                just aren't placed for it.

                JAF:  I know - Fangs just ain't what they used to be.

                Maybe we should check with Phyllis Diller about that?  <g>

                RR