Re: [DebunkCreation] Re: Dutchman builds modern Noah's Ark

  • Joe Cooper
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30 8:53 PM
      Rain? In the Great lakes? In January?

      Joe

      Michael E. Suttkus, II wrote:

      > --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:DebunkCreation%40yahoogroups.com>, Joe Cooper <joe0727@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Brian wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:DebunkCreation%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:DebunkCreation%40yahoogroups.com>, Rudy Vonk <rudy@>

      > > > Try the great lakes.
      > >
      > > In January.
      >
      > Still not good enough. I want the waters to be stormy. REALLY
      > STORMY! We can calculate how much pressure would be exerted by that
      > rain. let's see them stand up to it! Then, we'll start the water
      > boiling from the heat released...

    • Torfinn ├śrmen
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2007
        >Still not good enough. I want the waters to be stormy. REALLY
        >STORMY! We can calculate how much pressure would be exerted by that
        >rain. let's see them stand up to it! Then, we'll start the water
        >boiling from the heat released...

        If he starts from the Netherlands he can just sail a little bit north to get
        it stormy enough. The North Sea has 30 m waves when its storming a little.
        It is as bad as the Tasman Sea. To get the water to boil we use some gas
        from one of the oil platforms out there.

        Cheers
        Torfinn
      • Anne Gilbert
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2007
          Torfinn:

          The North Sea in wintertime sounds a lot like the Bering Sea in wintertime.  But then, that's when a lot of fishermen(at great risk) go up and catch fish.  And the Bering generates a lot of weather at that time of year, that works its way down here.  Like that horrible windstorm we had last December, that knocked power out around here for miles and miles and days and days(mostly from blown-down trees).
          Anne G

          Torfinn Ørmen wrote:

          >Still not good enough. I want the waters to be stormy. REALLY
          >STORMY! We can calculate how much pressure would be exerted by that
          >rain. let's see them stand up to it! Then, we'll start the water
          >boiling from the heat released...

          If he starts from the Netherlands he can just sail a little bit north to get
          it stormy enough. The North Sea has 30 m waves when its storming a little.
          It is as bad as the Tasman Sea. To get the water to boil we use some gas
          from one of the oil platforms out there.

          Cheers
          Torfinn

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.2/782 - Release Date: 5/1/2007 2:10 AM

          --- avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000737-2, 04/30/2007 Tested on: 5/1/2007 10:43:52 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2007 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com

          Virus Database (VPS): 000737-2, 04/30/2007
          Tested on: 5/1/2007 11:14:26 AM