Re: Ok.

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2007
      [[[Re: Ok.
      Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
      Date: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:46 pm ((PST))
      I've often thought of that.
      Once all the gullible nutjobs have spent their money on it, we can
      then publicly declare that it's all bullshit, and they were all idiots
      for swallowing it. ;)]]]

      ----And then we donate all the money to the Randi Foundation. ;-)

      [[[2a. Re: By EVOLUTION we mean a naturally occurring, ...
      Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
      Date: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:29 pm ((PST))
      Gee, Mikey --- I remember when you were always nice and polite to
      everyone.
      See what comes from hanging around ME too long? ;)]]]

      ---Nah, it's hanging around creationists too long. If memory serves,
      when I originally joined this list, I criticised you for not being
      polite enough to the nutters. You advised me to just wait and see. And
      indeed, within two weeks, my politeness also, uh, became a bit frayed
      around the edges...

      These days, I am increasingly unwilling to waste my time with the nuts
      at all.

      [[[the best anti-ID book ever ;)
      Posted by: "Lenny Flank" lflank@... lflank
      Date: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:33 pm ((PST))
      As many of you know, I withdrew my book "Deception by Design; The
      Intelligent Design Movement in America" from a commercial publisher,
      and set up my own micro-publishing company to publish it (and others)
      myself:
      http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
      I just got the proof copy back from the printer, and it looks REALLY
      GOOD. :)
      The book is hardcover, 243 pages, and lists for $31.99. If you want
      to order it through a bookstore, you'll need to know the ISBN number,
      and that is 978-0-979-1813-0-6.
      The author is of course entirely willing to autograph any copies. So
      everyone buy a copy, and everyone go to Amazon.Com in a few weeks and
      write a nice glowing review. ;)]]]

      ---Cool! If I can afford one, I'll buy one. I think I'd better order
      it through a bookstore here, because things ordered from Amazon from
      here have an unfortunate tendency to disappear in transit. We have
      syndicates here that specialize in stealing mail items. Your book will
      no doubt disappoint them, and items that they cannot convert into cash
      they simply throw away.
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2007
        Surely everyone
        > obsessively watches
        > Tom Jones films.

        "It's not un-u-su-al to be loved by anyone --- da da
        da da da da . . . "

        Creation "Science" Debunked:
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank
        Reptile Page: