Re: [DebianIndia] Re: [Debian-in-workers] New Indian Debian Users List

  • Ganesh Gudigara
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012
      Dear All,
      Embedded Linux and kernel porting with training with
      Open source project contributions on Gnome-shell and related
      technology in Linux desktop at SmartPath India
      please anyone interested contact us at: training@...
      http://sites.google.com/site/smartpathindia
      For students and working professionals  we cover
      1. how to do opensource contribution
      2. howto setup your own opensource hardware and software project
      3. training on Embedded linux porting and kernel modifications
      4. training on python and php
      5. training on interfacing applications to GNOME and KDE
      6. training on driver development.
      7. training on Android middleware development
      8. projects on virtualization platforms

      regards
      gG

      On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram@...> wrote:

      > On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:
      >
      >> For DebianIndia yahoo list - what people are thinking? should we close
      >> it down? We anyway should move away from it to official list, IMHO.
      >
      > You could also consider migrating the existing subscriber list and
      > offering them to be subscribed to the new list.

      +1

      Vikram Vincent
      +919448810822
      080 4012 9072