Re: [Debian-in-workers] New Indian Debian Users List

  • Vikram Vincent
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      > On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:
      >
      >> For DebianIndia yahoo list - what people are thinking? should we close
      >> it down? We anyway should move away from it to official list, IMHO.
      >
      > You could also consider migrating the existing subscriber list and
      > offering them to be subscribed to the new list.

      +1

      Vikram Vincent
      +919448810822
      080 4012 9072
      It's 'Free' as in Swatantra.
    • Ganesh Gudigara
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012
        Dear All,
        Embedded Linux and kernel porting with training with
        Open source project contributions on Gnome-shell and related
        technology in Linux desktop at SmartPath India
        please anyone interested contact us at: training@...
        http://sites.google.com/site/smartpathindia
        For students and working professionals  we cover
        1. how to do opensource contribution
        2. howto setup your own opensource hardware and software project
        3. training on Embedded linux porting and kernel modifications
        4. training on python and php
        5. training on interfacing applications to GNOME and KDE
        6. training on driver development.
        7. training on Android middleware development
        8. projects on virtualization platforms

        regards
        gG

        --