Re: [DebianIndia] New Indian Debian Users List

  • Deepak Tripathi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
      +1 for close the yahoo one :)  and lets move to official mailing list.

      --
      dk

      From: Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>
      Subject: [DebianIndia] New Indian Debian Users List
      To: "_List Debian Debian-India Yahoo" <DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com>, "_List Debian-IN-Workers" <debian-in-workers@...>
      Date: Saturday, 11 December, 2010, 5:48 PM

      Hi all,

      Finally, we have mailing list for Indian Debian users as announced at:

      Please join and discuss Debian related stuffs at:
      http://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/

      For DebianIndia yahoo list - what people are thinking? should we close
      it down? We anyway should move away from it to official list, IMHO.

      --
      Kartik Mistry
      Debian GNU/Linux Developer

    • DebianIndia-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
        Dear all,

        Please join: http://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/

        We are moving from this Yahoo mailing list to official Debian mailing list now. We'll continue this list active as of now.

        See you there in action :)

        Thanks,
        Kartik on behalf of Debian Development List (Yahoo group)