Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India

  • ankur ~ अंकुर
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
      Hello Team,

      Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India.

      http://blog.gnumonk.com/2010/10/debian-developer.html
      You can find him at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ganuullu/1042577896/  This photo I took in 2007 ( Old Memories )
      Website : http://www.gnumonk.com/

      Congrats to deepak.

      -=-=-=-=-=-=
      Regards,
      Ankur.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
        2010/10/19 ankur ~ अंकुर <ganu.ullu@...>
        > Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India.

        Congrats Deepak!
        --
        പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      • अभिजित Abhijit
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
          On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@...> wrote:
          2010/10/19 ankur ~ अंकुर <ganu.ullu@...>
          > Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India.
          Congrats !

          अभिजित अ. मी.  Abhijit M.
          Phone: +91 9422308125

        • Deepak Tripathi
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
            Thanks to all :)

            Thanks
            dk

            > Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India.
            Congrats !

            अभिजित अ. मी.  Abhijit M.
            Phone: +91 9422308125

          • Thaths
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
              How many Indian Debian developers are there these days?

              Thaths

              --
              Marge: Quick, somebody perform CPR!
              Homer: Umm (singing) I see a bad moon rising.
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
                On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Thaths <thaths@...> wrote:
                > How many Indian Debian developers are there these days?

                Tricky question :)

                In India at moment:
                - rkrishnan
                - rganeshan
                - kapil
                - kartik
                - appaji
                - ritesh
                - deepak

                Not in India:
                - varun
                - kumar

                I also count 'jaldhar and manoj' as Indian DDs, even they are at US
                (and US citizen) from long time :)

                --
                Kartik Mistry
                Debian GNU/Linux Developer
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
                  On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:
                  > Tricky question :)
                  >
                  > In India at moment:
                  > - rkrishnan
                  > - rganeshan
                  > - kapil
                  > - kartik
                  > - appaji
                  > - ritesh
                  > - deepak
                  >
                  > Not in India:
                  > - varun
                  > - kumar
                  >
                  > I also count 'jaldhar and manoj' as Indian DDs, even they are at US
                  > (and US citizen) from long time :)

                  This is great (and there is room for improvement). The last time I
                  paid any attention to this question was about 10 years ago. The
                  situation has definitely improved since then.

                  Thaths
                  --
                  Marge: Quick, somebody perform CPR!
                  Homer: Umm (singing) I see a bad moon rising.
                  Marge: That's CCR!
                  Homer: Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
                  Sudhakar Chandra                                    Slacker Without Borders
                • Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
                    On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Thaths <thaths@...> wrote:

                    > This is great (and there is room for improvement). The last time I
                    > paid any attention to this question was about 10 years ago. The
                    > situation has definitely improved since then.

                    Congratulations, Deepak!

                    And you were the one who inspired me to become a DD. Remember the
                    meeting of ILUG-Chennai at IIT, circa 1998 ?

                    Ramakrishnan
                  • Deepak Tripathi
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
                      Thanks to all :)

                      Thanks
                      dk

                      > This is great (and there is room for improvement). The last time I
                      > paid any attention to this question was about 10 years ago. The
                      > situation has definitely improved since then.

                      Congratulations, Deepak!

                      And you were the one who inspired me to become a DD. Remember the
                      meeting of ILUG-Chennai at IIT, circa 1998 ?

                      Ramakrishnan

                    • Prasad Kadambi
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 24, 2010
                        Hello Deepak,

                        Congratulations !!

                        2010/10/19 ankur ~ अंकुर <ganu.ullu@...>

                        Hello Team,

                        Congratulation to Deepak for new DD from India.

                        http://blog.gnumonk.com/2010/10/debian-developer.html
                        You can find him at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ganuullu/1042577896/  This photo I took in 2007 ( Old Memories )
                        Website : http://www.gnumonk.com/

                        Congrats to deepak.

                        Regards,
                        Ankur.

                        --
                        Cheers,

                        Prasad Kadambi
                        GPG Key ID :  A526A4A5   |  IRC : kadambi
                        Blog : http://aviplava.blogspot.com/