Re: [DebianIndia] Foss.in/2010 and Debian

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
      2010/9/27 Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Foss.in/2010 time again.
      >
      > Please co-ordinate with me, if you're going to Foss.in/2010. We like
      > to have strong presence of Debian this time!!

      I will be there! Lets plan for a rocking presence.

      --
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@...> wrote:
        >> Please co-ordinate with me, if you're going to Foss.in/2010. We like
        >> to have strong presence of Debian this time!!
        >
        > I will be there! Lets plan for a rocking presence.

        Hi all,

        I submitted Debian Workout like last year. Let me know what we can add
        this year in it.

        Some ideas:
        + Quick session on "Packaging" for newcomers
        + Debian-Installer learning internals and hacking, fix Indic related
        issues if any

        I'll give more ideas later :)

        --
        Kartik Mistry