Foss.in/2010 and Debian

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
      Hi all,

      Foss.in/2010 time again.

      Please co-ordinate with me, if you're going to Foss.in/2010. We like
      to have strong presence of Debian this time!!

      CFP: http://foss.in/news/foss-in2010-call-for-participation.html

      --
      Kartik Mistry
      Debian GNU/Linux Developer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
        2010/9/27 Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Foss.in/2010 time again.
        >
        > Please co-ordinate with me, if you're going to Foss.in/2010. We like
        > to have strong presence of Debian this time!!

        I will be there! Lets plan for a rocking presence.

        --
        പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@...> wrote:
          >> Please co-ordinate with me, if you're going to Foss.in/2010. We like
          >> to have strong presence of Debian this time!!
          >
          > I will be there! Lets plan for a rocking presence.

          Hi all,

          I submitted Debian Workout like last year. Let me know what we can add
          this year in it.

          Some ideas:
          + Quick session on "Packaging" for newcomers
          + Debian-Installer learning internals and hacking, fix Indic related
          issues if any

          I'll give more ideas later :)

          --
          Kartik Mistry