Minidebconf Poster details

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 10:05 AM
      Hi,

      DebianIndia in association with Uncode (Lokayat Free Software
      Initiative), FSUGP (Free Software User Group of PICT) and PLUG (Pune
      Linux User Group) presents [in smaller size)

      Mini DebConf India 2010 [title]
      http://in2010.mini.debconf.org
      College of Engineering Pune [Add address]

      This event provides an opportunity for developers, contributors and
      other interested people to meet in person and work together more
      closely. This is Indian version of the DebConf happening from 1-7
      August in New York City, USA.

      Our focus is on guiding new people including students to contribute to
      Free Software through the Debian Project. [small description]

      Events

      Talks, Workshops, Discussion and Bug Squashing Party.

      [Add speakers' names]

      [ Open Slots for Sponsors ]

      Others please add your comments.

      Vipul,

      You can start working on this and include any comments later.

      Thanks
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      (as seen on /.)
    • vipulnsward@gmail.com