Re: [DebianIndia] Re: [Debian-in-workers] [FSUG-Bangalore] Request for volunteers to translate debian installer to Kannada

  • Vikram Vincent
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 100 KB
    Hello all!
    We just completed sublevel5/kn.po.
    However, we need to complete sublevel1/kn.po ASAP.
    Localisations done here will go into Ubuntu as well.
    If you can spare some time to help out I am attaching the sublevel1 po file.
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    --
    Vikram Vincent
    +919448810822
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
      Quoting Vikram Vincent (vincentvikram@...):
      > Hello all!
      > We just completed sublevel5/kn.po.
      > However, we need to complete sublevel1/kn.po ASAP.

      sublevel 5 is really low priority. This is material from packages that
      are very seldomly used....and nearly always without localization.

      I really really really urge you peopl eto work on sublevels 1 and 2.

      And, *even if not complete* please commi twhat you have already...