Debian Booth at Foss.in/2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Dear all,

      I've just registered Debian Booth/Stall at Foss.in/2009. I'll there at
      most of the time (except while attending my workout/BOF and some other
      stuffs). Please raise your hands and join me there.

      I need 2/3 volunteers. More are welcome!

      My company (Flightnetwork.com) is sponsoring some CDs/DVDs to
      distribute. I'll on-the-fly burn it mostly..

      --
      Cheers,
      Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_