Request for volunteers to translate debian installer to Kannada

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi,

      There has been some efforts earlier to have Kannada support in the
      debian installer, but it has not progressed much. Now with Karnataka
      governments decision to use GNU/Linux in schools, the importance of
      Kannada translation is even more. As Malayalam co-ordinator I can
      share my experiences in the translation process if anyone is
      interested or you can contact Christian Perrier directly (he reads
      debian-in-workers list - so a reply to the list would suffice).

      If interested please respond.

      Regards
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      (as seen on /.)