Keysigning, chat over $beverage with DD Julien Cristau

  • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Hi,

      Debian Developer Julien Cristau is in Bangalore and would be available
      for Keysigning etc. tomorrow.

      Place: We meet at Hotel Empire International on Church Street and we can
      head someplace close.

      Time and Date: Thu Dec 11 18:30:00 IST 2008 (6:30 PM IST, tomorrow)

      Contact: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag (+91 98862 74883 - only after 6:30 Pm)

      Contact person at Empire: Julien Cristau (he is staying there)

      Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hotel+Empire+International+Church+Street+Bangalore

      Read http://www.debian.org/events/keysigning if you are interested in
      exchanging keys.

      Cheers,