Re: [Debian-in-workers] Appaji is now a DD.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      2008/10/13 Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@...>:
      > Dear Debian-IN,
      >
      > Please congratulate Giridhar Appaji Nag on becoming a Debian
      > developer. Besides maintaining several packages, where he delves deep
      > into the code and contributing fixes and features, he is also doing
      > the te_IN translation for D-I.
      >
      > Congratulations. :-)

      Congratulations !! It is great to see more Indians on board Debian.

      Happy Hacking
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      (as seen on /.)
      Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
    • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        > 2008/10/13 Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@...>:
        > > Please congratulate Giridhar Appaji Nag on becoming a Debian
        > > developer.

        On 08/10/13 22:28 -0500, Praveen A said ...
        > Congratulations !! It is great to see more Indians on board Debian.

        On 08/10/14 07:50 +0530, Kartik Mistry said ...
        > Congratulations Appaji. Indian DDs ++

        Thank you all for the congratulatory note, and for your help :)

        Cheers,

        Giridhar

        --
        Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/