Varun Hiremeath interviewed

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      How does it feels to have two DDs from neighbouring rooms?

      (Kumar Appaiah stays next to my room)

      It is a big advantage having him next door because we get to learn a
      lot from each other. Usually there is a lot of activity going on in
      Debian, and it becomes very difficult to keep track of things; having
      another DD next door really helps a lot to catch up with action.

      Read More about Varun at
      http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Varun_Hiremath

      --
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍