Re: [Debian-in-workers] Kumar Appaiah: 5th DD from India

  • Kumar Appaiah
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2008
      On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 05:58:05PM +0530, Anivar Aravind wrote:
      > Praveen A wrote:
      > > Kumar Appaiah (ILUGC Member and Final year Dual degree student, EEE
      > > Dept, IIT-Madras) is the 5th Debian Developer from India.
      > >
      > > Other 4 from India are
      > > Ganesan Rajagopal, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan in Bangalore.
      > > Kapil Hari Paranjape in Institute of Mathematical Sciences Taramani.
      > > Varun Hiremath, student of Aerospace Engg. at IIT Madras.
      > >
      > > Congratulations Kumar. It is a great boost for the Debian community in India.
      >
      > Congrats Kumar

      Many thanks to all!

      > I am remembering kartiks talk about how to become 3rd DD from india
      > before 2 years
      > Now we are searching for the 6th

      I am sure that the future looks bright, as several people are likely
      to take up the task of contributing to Debian in the near
      future. Kartik will also be done with his process very soon.

      Thanks again.

      Kumar
      --
      Kumar Appaiah,
      458, Jamuna Hostel,
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2008
        Kumar Appaiah <kumar.appaiah@...> wrote:

        > I am sure that the future looks bright, as several people are likely
        > to take up the task of contributing to Debian in the near
        > future. Kartik will also be done with his process very soon.

        This is awesome. Congratulations Kumar. And good luck Kartik!

        --
        Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?
        9DB8FF06 : CB80 0BA6 7D13 B10A 6FBB D43E B4D2 28AD 9DB8 FF06