Kumar Appaiah: 5th DD from India

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
      Kumar Appaiah (ILUGC Member and Final year Dual degree student, EEE
      Dept, IIT-Madras) is the 5th Debian Developer from India.

      Other 4 from India are
      Ganesan Rajagopal, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan in Bangalore.
      Kapil Hari Paranjape in Institute of Mathematical Sciences Taramani.
      Varun Hiremath, student of Aerospace Engg. at IIT Madras.

      Congratulations Kumar. It is a great boost for the Debian community in India.
      --
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      (as seen on /.)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
        Hi Kumar,

        On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@...> wrote:

        Kumar Appaiah (ILUGC Member and Final year Dual degree student, EEE
        Dept, IIT-Madras) is the 5th Debian Developer from India.

        Other 4 from India are
        Ganesan Rajagopal, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan in Bangalore.
        Kapil Hari Paranjape in Institute of Mathematical Sciences Taramani.
        Varun Hiremath, student of Aerospace Engg. at IIT Madras.

        Congratulations Kumar. It is a great boost for the Debian community in India.

        My hearty congratulations to you.

        Prasad Kadambi

        --
        My Fingerprint:

        1024D/A526A4A5 : 6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2 ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
          On Friday 18 April 2008 21:22:24 Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi wrote:
          > > Congratulations Kumar. It is a great boost for the Debian community in
          > > India.
          >
          > My hearty congratulations to you.

          Hi all,

          Once again congratulations to Kumar.

          Kumar has been always helpful to various Debian and LUGs mailing lists. And
          yes, I have learned and still have to learn lots of from him.

          Side note: We have now our own IRC channel, #debian-in at irc.oftc.net.
          Please come and say 'hi' to people and yes, feel free to ask any technical
          questions or be there to see what Indian DDs and prospective DDs are doing
          there ;)

          --
          Cheers,
          Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_

          My philosophy is: Don't think.
          -- Charles Manson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
            2008/4/18 Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>:
            > Kumar has been always helpful to various Debian and LUGs mailing lists. And
            > yes, I have learned and still have to learn lots of from him.

            Know more about Kumar at http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Kumar_Appaiah

            It now has an interview with him.

            Cheers