Re: Debian "mascots" drawings?

  • kpnunni
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, "Kartik Mistry"
      <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Christian Perrier
      > <bubulle@...> wrote:
      > > Sam Hocevar pinged me on IRC today. Someone, whose name we
      > > unfortunately can't remember, showed us nice drawings of possible
      > > Debian "mascots" when we were at FOSS.in
      > >
      > > Is this person hanging around or is someone remembering who this
      could
      > > be?
      >
      > Hmm.
      >
      > Niyam Bhusan has promised one logo for Debian-IN. I am sure that he
      > must be reading one of these list!
      >
      > Kartik@Railway Station/Palanpur
      >
      > --
      > Cheers,
      > Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
      > Blogs: {ftbfs,kartikm}.wordpress.com

      Hi All,
      I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
      artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
      with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
      and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
      the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
      joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
      am at your service.

      Cheers,
      Unni
    • Jaldhar H. Vyas
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
        On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, kpnunni wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
        > artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
        > with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
        > and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
        > the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
        > joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
        > am at your service.

        Well done! Please contact Sam Hocevar <leader@...> at the earliest
        and lets see if the new Debian mascot will carry a "Made In India"
        sticker!

        --
        Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...>
      • Christian Perrier
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          Quoting Jaldhar H. Vyas (jaldhar@...):
          > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, kpnunni wrote:
          >
          > > Hi All,
          > > I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
          > > artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
          > > with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
          > > and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
          > > the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
          > > joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
          > > am at your service.
          > >

          > Well done! Please contact Sam Hocevar <leader@...> at the earliest
          > and lets see if the new Debian mascot will carry a "Made In India"
          > sticker!

          I already forwarded Unnis' mail to Sam.