Debian "mascots" drawings?

  • Christian Perrier
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
      Sam Hocevar pinged me on IRC today. Someone, whose name we
      unfortunately can't remember, showed us nice drawings of possible
      Debian "mascots" when we were at FOSS.in

      Is this person hanging around or is someone remembering who this could
      be?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
        On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Christian Perrier
        <bubulle@...> wrote:
        > Sam Hocevar pinged me on IRC today. Someone, whose name we
        > unfortunately can't remember, showed us nice drawings of possible
        > Debian "mascots" when we were at FOSS.in
        >
        > Is this person hanging around or is someone remembering who this could
        > be?

        Hmm.

        Niyam Bhusan has promised one logo for Debian-IN. I am sure that he
        must be reading one of these list!

        Kartik@Railway Station/Palanpur

        --
        Cheers,
        Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
          --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, "Kartik Mistry"
          <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:

          > On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Christian Perrier
          > <bubulle@...> wrote:
          > > Sam Hocevar pinged me on IRC today. Someone, whose name we
          > > unfortunately can't remember, showed us nice drawings of possible
          > > Debian "mascots" when we were at FOSS.in
          > >
          > > Is this person hanging around or is someone remembering who this
          could
          > > be?
          >
          > Hmm.
          >
          > Niyam Bhusan has promised one logo for Debian-IN. I am sure that he
          > must be reading one of these list!
          >
          > Kartik@Railway Station/Palanpur
          >
          > --
          > Cheers,
          > Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
          > Blogs: {ftbfs,kartikm}.wordpress.com

          Hi All,
          I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
          artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
          with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
          and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
          the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
          joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
          am at your service.

          Cheers,
          Unni
        • Jaldhar H. Vyas
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
            On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, kpnunni wrote:

            > Hi All,
            > I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
            > artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
            > with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
            > and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
            > the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
            > joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
            > am at your service.

            Well done! Please contact Sam Hocevar <leader@...> at the earliest
            and lets see if the new Debian mascot will carry a "Made In India"
            sticker!

            --
            Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...>
          • Christian Perrier
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
              Quoting Jaldhar H. Vyas (jaldhar@...):
              > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, kpnunni wrote:
              >
              > > Hi All,
              > > I am Unni from Kerala. I am an Engineering stuent from Kerala and an
              > > artist. I was the one who walked upto Sam after his talk at FOSS.in
              > > with some sketches i had made. We had talked about a mascot for Debian
              > > and about redesigning the web site. I'd be really glad if the work on
              > > the mascot begins soon. I'll be glad to help in any way that i can. I
              > > joined this group when i heard Christian was looking around for me. I
              > > am at your service.
              > >

              > Well done! Please contact Sam Hocevar <leader@...> at the earliest
              > and lets see if the new Debian mascot will carry a "Made In India"
              > sticker!

              I already forwarded Unnis' mail to Sam.