Re: [Debian-in-workers] Debian-Ubuntu Project Status

  • Christian Perrier
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2007
      > I wish Bubulle can take on 4 along with Jono (depending upon who is
      > present there). Packaging workshop is open because I need someone to
      > carry Ubuntu specific parts.

      Just in case, I submitted a talk named "Contributing to Debian for
      dummies" (I can't resist using stupid titles, sorry) in addition
      to " Internationalisation in Debian: a key for the universal
      operating system"

      This is indeed entirely crazy as preparing two talks is.....ambitious
      (I did so once at Debconf 5 and one of them was a nightmare)....but I
      hope that, in case the organizers select both, attendees will forgive
      the probably poor quality of at least of of them..:)
    • Kartik Mistry