Re: [Debian-in-workers] Foss.in/2007: Debian's plan..

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
      On 9/26/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@...> wrote:
      > > Accommodation will be provided by Conference Organizers. You both
      >
      > Hmmm, good news.

      Thanks.

      > > should propose talk/workshop to main conference as well as Project Day
      > > (We have joint day with Ubuntu!
      > I'm already working on this. The deadline is short..:-)

      Dear Christian and Sam,

      The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
      opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
      workshop or Packaging workshop.

      If you have any issue with site, let me know.

      --
      Cheers,
      Kartik Mistry || GPG: 0xD1028C8D || IRC: kart_
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
        On 10/1/07, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:
        > Dear Christian and Sam,
        >
        > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
        > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
        > workshop or Packaging workshop.

        Oh forgot. You can also propose for Main Conference. Main conference's
        focus is more developer oriented stuffs though.

        --
        Cheers,
        Kartik Mistry || GPG: 0xD1028C8D || IRC: kart_
        kartikmistry.org/blog || kartikm.wordpress.com
      • Christian Perrier
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
          Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@...):

          > Dear Christian and Sam,
          >
          > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
          > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
          > workshop or Packaging workshop.

          My proposal was sent last week (Wednesday or Thursday).
        • Christian Perrier
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
            Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@...):

            > Dear Christian and Sam,
            >
            > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
            > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
            > workshop or Packaging workshop.

            In case Sam cannot attend, I can also propose a general talk about
            Debian (opening?), assuming Sam agrees that I'm able to do so..:-)

            Sam, I also need some confirmation about a possible sponsoring from
            Debian as the FOSS.in organizers leave the possibility to get
            (limited) funding *in case our organisation cannot fund* so I feel
            like the moral duty to first try to get funding inside Debian.