Re: [Debian-in-workers] Foss.in/2007: Debian's plan..

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
        On 9/26/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@...> wrote:
        > > Accommodation will be provided by Conference Organizers. You both
        >
        > Hmmm, good news.

        Thanks.

        > > should propose talk/workshop to main conference as well as Project Day
        > > (We have joint day with Ubuntu!
        > I'm already working on this. The deadline is short..:-)

        Dear Christian and Sam,

        The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
        opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
        workshop or Packaging workshop.

        If you have any issue with site, let me know.

        --
        Cheers,
        Kartik Mistry || GPG: 0xD1028C8D || IRC: kart_
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
          On 10/1/07, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:
          > Dear Christian and Sam,
          >
          > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
          > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
          > workshop or Packaging workshop.

          Oh forgot. You can also propose for Main Conference. Main conference's
          focus is more developer oriented stuffs though.

          --
          Cheers,
          Kartik Mistry || GPG: 0xD1028C8D || IRC: kart_
          kartikmistry.org/blog || kartikm.wordpress.com
        • Christian Perrier
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
            Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@...):

            > Dear Christian and Sam,
            >
            > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
            > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
            > workshop or Packaging workshop.

            My proposal was sent last week (Wednesday or Thursday).
          • Christian Perrier
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2007
              Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@...):

              > Dear Christian and Sam,
              >
              > The deadline of CfP is 8th. Please submit for Project Day. I think
              > opening talk can be done by Sam and then Christian can carry on i18n
              > workshop or Packaging workshop.

              In case Sam cannot attend, I can also propose a general talk about
              Debian (opening?), assuming Sam agrees that I'm able to do so..:-)

              Sam, I also need some confirmation about a possible sponsoring from
              Debian as the FOSS.in organizers leave the possibility to get
              (limited) funding *in case our organisation cannot fund* so I feel
              like the moral duty to first try to get funding inside Debian.