(forw) Re: [VAC]: 30.7. - 5.8., Bangalore, India

  • Christian Perrier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      Just in case some people would like to meet a DD to get a key
      signed. Please get in touch with Erik directly, I'm only a proxy here.

      ----- Forwarded message from Erik Schanze <schanzi_@...> -----

      From: Erik Schanze <schanzi_@...>
      To: Christian Perrier <bubulle@...>
      Subject: Re: [VAC]: 30.7. - 5.8., Bangalore, India
      Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:10:19 +0200
      Cc: debian-private@...

      Hi Christian,

      Christian Perrier <bubulle@...>:
      > Quoting Erik Schanze (schanzi_@...):
      > > I will go on a business trip to Bangalore, India.
      >
      > That could be a good opportunity to sign keys over there. Given the
      > very low number of DD's in India and the size of the country, any
      > opportunity to have keys signed should be used.

      Yes, a good idea.

      > Is there any way for local contributors to get in touch with you
      > while you're over there and try getting a small opportunity?

      Sure!

      > If so, this mail could be forwarded, or you could mail,
      > debian-in-workers@...

      Feel free to forward my mail.
      I will stay in "President Hotel", Bangalore.
      http://www.presidenthotel.in/
      Who want to sign keys, should mail me, and we could meet in the hotel.
      I try to check my mails daily.

      Kindy regards,

      Erik

      --
      Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *

      ** CRM114 Whitelisted by: bubulle@... **

      ----- End forwarded message -----