Fwd: Social Contract ten years on July 5 -- celebration?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      What can we do? Ideas, suggestion?

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Lars Wirzenius <liw at iki.fi>
      Date: २००७ जून २७ ०२:२४
      Subject: Social Contract ten years on July 5 -- celebration?
      To: debian-project <debian-project at lists.debian.org>

      The Debian Social Contract 1.0 was ratified on July 5, 1997. That's ten
      years ago, about ten days from now. Anybody else interested in
      celebrating this a bit? What would be an appropriate way?

      --
      Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy. Love the Policy. Obey the
      Policy.

      പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്
      Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
        On 6/27/07, Praveen A <pravi.a@...> wrote:
        > What can we do? Ideas, suggestion?
        >
        > The Debian Social Contract 1.0 was ratified on July 5, 1997. That's ten
        > years ago, about ten days from now. Anybody else interested in
        > celebrating this a bit? What would be an appropriate way?

        Let people read twice:: http://www.debian.org/social_contract.en.html
        and think about it whole day.

        Then, we can have cake in shape of Debian Swirl. I need to teach my
        local bakery man to draw it on cake, yet.

        Cheers,
        Kartik Mistry | Eng: kartikmistry.org/blog
        0xD1028C8D | Guj: kartikm.wordpress.com