(fwd) Carte Blanche -07, a fete on Free/Open Source Technology, 3rd March, Anna Univ. [mkarthikaiselvan@gmail.com] (fwd)

  • Jaldhar H. Vyas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
      Can we arrange for a Debian presence at this event? Please remember to
      cc events@... if something gets organized.

      --
      Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...>

      From: karthikai selvan <mkarthikaiselvan@...>
      Subject: Carte Blanche -07, a fete on Free/Open Source Technology, 3rd March, Anna Univ.
      To: events@...
      Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:59:47 +0530

      Hi,

      Warm and Green wishes.

      I invite you to "Carte Blanche '07", the biggest ever technical festival on
      Open Source from MIT, Anna Univ.
      The registration for various contests like Paper Presentation, Programming
      Contest,Tech Treasure Hunt, Configure IT, Online Prog Contest etc.. have
      begun.. Visit www.cs-mit.org/cb07/cbregister.html

      The Other spot lights of the day are

      - Lectures/Presentations of resource person from Redhat, Novell,
      Yahoo! and Deeproot.
      - Live Demonstration of various FOSS technologies and GNU/Linux
      softwares.
      - Release of the first student distro of GNU/Linux in Anna University
      named " Swatantara V1.0 " for engineers.
      - Release of " The Rising '", Newsletter on Free/Open Source with
      articles from R.M.S-founder of GNU, Mr.Naharjuna - Head of FSF India
      and developers

      The event is supported by major technical institutions like Computer
      Society of India (CSI) , IEEE-Computer Society, ILUGC & NRCFOSS.

      for more details : visit www.cs-mit.org/cb07
      any queries : mailto queries@...

      ----- End forwarded message -----
    • Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
        Dear Praveen,

        On 2/14/07, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...> wrote:

        Can we arrange for a Debian presence at this event? Please remember to
        cc events@... if something gets organized.

        That's great ! Any plans, I think we can work out.

        Regards.

        Prasad Kadambi

        --
        My Fingerprint:

        1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5