Debian at GNUnify 2007

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28 10:24 PM
      Dear all,

      I think I am too late here!

      Well, I gave talk on 'How to build Debian package' at this year's
      GNUnify event at Pune.

      Slides are available at:
      http://kartikmistry.org/slides/debian-kartik-gnunify07.odp
      http://kartikmistry.org/slides/debian-kartik-gnunify07.pdf

      Slides are not much useful, as I did most things practically..

      It was really good event!!

      --
      Regards,
      Kartik Mistry | kartikmistry.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28 10:31 PM
        Hi Kartik,

        2007/1/29, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>:
        > I think I am too late here!

        Better late than never!

        > Well, I gave talk on 'How to build Debian package' at this year's
        > GNUnify event at Pune.

        Good to know Debian's presence at GNUnify.

        Keep up the good work.

        Cheers
        Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
      • Deepak Kumar Tripathi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28 10:43 PM

          Hi kartik,

          Nice to know the presence of Debian’s in GNUnify.

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)