IBM Employee Referral

  • electricguy008
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2007
      Hi all ,
      IBM is recruiting a lot of experienced people.
      These are the following skill sets:

      Biztalk
      Gentran/EDI
      MQ Series/MQ Admin
      SeeBeyond - e*Gate/ICAN/JCAPS
      WBIICS
      WBIMB
      WebMethods
      Java/J2EE with WSAD
      WPS
      Mercator

      For Sr. Developers/Lead roles, candidates must have 1-2 years of EAI
      exp and 3+ years of total IT exp.
      For Developer roles, candidates must have 6-12 months of EAI exp and
      must have worked on atleast 1 complete EAI project and 2-3 years of
      total IT exp.
      We are considering Java/J2EE Developers with 3+ years of relevant
      Java/J2EE exp who would like to get cross trained in EAI/MW skills.

      ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 16 years of formal education.

      Other than that if there are candidates with the following skill sets
      with a minimum of 2+ years of experience, :

      SAP
      Mainframe & AS/400
      Siebel
      Oracle Apps
      Peoplesoft
      JD Edwards
      Telecom
      Application Architects
      DB2 UDB Developers & DBAs
      Rational Rose
      Websphere Admin
      Websphere Portal Server / Websphere Commerce Server

      Please forward your resumes to me electricguy008@....
    • alephnull@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007
        Perhaps such posts could carry a [COMMERCIAL] in the subject ?

        --
        Alok

        The worst is not so long as we can say "This is the worst."
        -- King Lear