Indian Debian Developers Conference 06 notes

  • പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi,

      We had a very interesting meetup along with foss.in 2006 in Bangalore. We had many discussions including indic localisation, becoming a DD and key signing party.

      We have captured some notes here

      http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06

      Cheers

      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
               -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr