DebDevConf report

  • പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hi Debian India folks,

       It was great three days meeting the Debian folks. I have added some details about the sessions we had in the conf wiki http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06 Please add your experince/photos there. I would be submioting it to debian-publicity for posting it on debian times on wednesday so please add your comments.

      Thank  you all for  making it a great success. Special thanks to John Leuner who came for the sessions accepting our invitation.

      Cheers

      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
               -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr