Debian Conclave updates

  • പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi,

      Now we have updated http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06/Conclave
      with blogs, photos and comments about the event. Looking forward to
      your participation and support for Debian Developers Conference 06
      http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06

      Regards
      Praveen

      PS: Sorry about the confusion with respect to registration and lunch.
      Thanks for your concerns and we would take care of it next time.

      PPS: I called it conclave (private meeting) because it was about
      discussing plans for foss.in participation and the targeted audience
      was those who are interested in being a part of Debian MiniConf at
      foss.in (which is a public event). And we had to plan for introductory
      sessions as most were not familiar with Debian

      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
      -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr