Re: Topic 3: Looking for a volunteer to develop & maintain the website

  • Sundara Nagarajan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      I remember to have posted this one line mail some time ago. After I
      heard your response, I looked at the archive. It seems that this
      mail did not get posted. I must have done something wrong. I don't
      believe mails get lost!

      Any how, fortunately, I was also trying in person and I got these
      two volunteers who are pretty good. They should be ready in a day
      or two with the registration system. It is useful to know how many
      are likely to show up, even though the registration would be free.

      Warm regards,
      -- sn
      --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, "Sriharsha Setty" <harsha@h...>
      wrote:

      > > Sundara Nagarajan wrote:
      > >
      > >>We have got the volunteer from IIIT-B to develop and maintain the
      > >>Debconf website. So, we shall soon announce the conference
      details,
      > >>along with registration. Thank you, Sanket & Siddhartha Reddy
      for
      > >>taking charge of this activity.
      > >>

      > > Am I missing some mails? I didn't see the original mail about
      Topic 3. I