Re: Need help again to complete FOUR strings in the Debian Installer Tamil translation

  • Kumar Appaiah
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
      On 23/10/06, പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen <pravi.a@...> wrote:
      > Hi Christian,
      >
      > I have corrected the 4 strings. As I'm not a native speaker can
      > someone confirm whether it is correct?
      >
      > Regards
      > Praveen

      I got the idea now! I have changed one of your translations, since I
      felt it it must be:

      ${GENERATOR} க்கு as opposed to just ${GENERATOR}

      I have attached the changed one. Please check it if you get the time.

      Thanks.

      Kumar

      --
      Kumar Appaiah,
      462, Jamuna Hostel,
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
        On 23/10/06, പ്രവീണ്|Praveen <pravi.a@...> wrote:
        > 2006/10/23, Kumar Appaiah <kumar.appaiah@...>:
        > > Yet again, this is my first attempt. Therefore, someone please review this!
        >
        > Hey you missed some of it like a comma after Cuiaba.
        >
        > Can you check my version and change it?

        I have uploaded your version modified!

        Anyway, I attach it again with this mail. Please check.

        Kumar