Re: [DebianIndia] Need help again to complete FOUR strings in the Debian Installer Tamil translation

  • പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23 3:07 AM
      2006/10/23, Kumar Appaiah <kumar.appaiah@...>:
      > Yet again, this is my first attempt. Therefore, someone please review this!

      Hey you missed some of it like a comma after Cuiaba.

      Can you check my version and change it?

      Regards
      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
      -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr
    • Kumar Appaiah
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23 3:09 AM
        On 23/10/06, പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen <pravi.a@...> wrote:
        > Hi Christian,
        >
        > I have corrected the 4 strings. As I'm not a native speaker can
        > someone confirm whether it is correct?
        >
        > Regards
        > Praveen

        I got the idea now! I have changed one of your translations, since I
        felt it it must be:

        ${GENERATOR} க்கு as opposed to just ${GENERATOR}

        I have attached the changed one. Please check it if you get the time.

        Thanks.

        Kumar

        --
        Kumar Appaiah,
        462, Jamuna Hostel,
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23 3:21 AM
          On 23/10/06, പ്രവീണ്|Praveen <pravi.a@...> wrote:
          > 2006/10/23, Kumar Appaiah <kumar.appaiah@...>:
          > > Yet again, this is my first attempt. Therefore, someone please review this!
          >
          > Hey you missed some of it like a comma after Cuiaba.
          >
          > Can you check my version and change it?

          I have uploaded your version modified!

          Anyway, I attach it again with this mail. Please check.

          Kumar