Re: Topic 3: Looking for a volunteer to develop & maintain the website

  • Sundara Nagarajan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      We have got the volunteer from IIIT-B to develop and maintain the
      Debconf website. So, we shall soon announce the conference details,
      along with registration. Thank you, Sanket & Siddhartha Reddy for
      taking charge of this activity.

      I am hopeful of making the announcement in a couple of days. I would
      like to hear from you if you have specific topics to be included in
      the conference. I shall publish a draft program soon. But, that will
      not be in the critical path for the annoucement & registration to
      begin.

      Warm regards,
      -- sn
    • Ganesan Rajagopal
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        Sundara Nagarajan wrote:

        >We have got the volunteer from IIIT-B to develop and maintain the
        >Debconf website. So, we shall soon announce the conference details,
        >along with registration. Thank you, Sanket & Siddhartha Reddy for
        >taking charge of this activity.

        Am I missing some mails? I didn't see the original mail about Topic 3. I
        still haven't
        decided on a topic. Any suggestions?

        Ganesan
      • Sriharsha Setty
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
          > Sundara Nagarajan wrote:
          >
          >>We have got the volunteer from IIIT-B to develop and maintain the
          >>Debconf website. So, we shall soon announce the conference details,
          >>along with registration. Thank you, Sanket & Siddhartha Reddy for
          >>taking charge of this activity.
          >>

          > Am I missing some mails? I didn't see the original mail about Topic 3. I
          > still haven't
          > decided on a topic. Any suggestions?

          I did not get any email on Topic 3 either.

          -harsha
        • Sundara Nagarajan
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
            I remember to have posted this one line mail some time ago. After I
            heard your response, I looked at the archive. It seems that this
            mail did not get posted. I must have done something wrong. I don't
            believe mails get lost!

            Any how, fortunately, I was also trying in person and I got these
            two volunteers who are pretty good. They should be ready in a day
            or two with the registration system. It is useful to know how many
            are likely to show up, even though the registration would be free.

            Warm regards,
            -- sn
            --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, "Sriharsha Setty" <harsha@h...>