Re: [DebianIndia] debian India - future

  • പ്രവീണ്‍‌ (Praveen)
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26, 2006
      2006/8/24, Ganesh Gudigara <gudigara.ganesh@...>:

      Dear Friends,
      Yesterday I talked to some of my lecturers in My college about debian india.
      They are really got interested and wants arrange some workshop for
      students.

      That would be great. We can think about it after the Debian Developers conference. If you are coming here for that we can finalise the details.

      Can we help them in conducting any debian workshop and help  the students can start contributing to debian projects.
      I feel these is another way where we can increase awareness of debian
      and try to get more people involved,which in turn increase the contribution,
      The college is situated in Nitte-50 kms away from Mangalore.

      That would be great too.

      If we are able to conduct debian workshop we can try to involv students
      from surronding area from NITK,MIT and other colleges near Mangalore.
      College is ready for sponsoring the program.
      regards
      gG

      Regards

      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
               -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr