Re: [DebianIndia] Debian Developers Conference 2006

  • प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2006
      2006/8/13, Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi <star.kadambi@...>:

      Well I would feel that it would correct on our part to call it Debian developers conference *even* in the context of foss.in.

      We can call it Debian developers Conference for sure, but for those coming for foss.in it is a mini conf for debian enthusiasts, there will be many other minconferences as well.

      Also I'm interested in volunteering and hence added myself as one of the volunteers in http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06#Volunteers. Hope it is ok.

      Great. That was exactly what i was looking at.

      Yes, regarding the raodmap, I request all the members to meet before the event. My special requests to the two DD's to guide us in this regard.

      Cheers

      "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
      `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
      -- Richard Stallman
      Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
        Pravin A announced MiniDebconf:

        Hi Pravin,

        What about adding this to DebianEvent on wiki.debian.org? and what
        about inviting some DD from outside? I know its really difficult to
        sponser all of them, but some may got sponsership from Foss.in.

        --
        Regards,
        Kartik Mistry | kartik.freemind.in
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
          Hi All,

          On 8/14/06, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:

          What about adding this to DebianEvent on wiki.debian.org? and what
          about inviting some DD from outside? I know its really difficult to
          sponser all of them, but some may got sponsership from Foss.in.

          It's a good idea.

          Cheers.

          Prasad Kadambi
          --
          My Fingerprint:

          1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5
        • Deepak Kumar Tripathi
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006

            Hi All,

            Idea is ok ,

            What about adding this to DebianEvent on wiki.debian. org? and what
            about inviting some DD from outside? I know its really difficult to
            sponser all of them, but some may got sponsership from Foss.in.

            It's a good idea.

            Cheers.

            Prasad Kadambi
            --
            My Fingerprint:

            1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5

            The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

            www.aztecsoft.com
          • പ്രവീണ്‍‌ [प्र
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006

              That would be great! It is already in the Debian events calendar. And now added to the Debian Events wiki http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents

              and what
              about inviting some DD from outside? I know its really difficult to
              sponser all of them, but some may got sponsership from Foss.in.

              Looks good,  may be we can try to get  the leader itself :-)